• SermonQuestions020815

    Sermon Questions February 8, 2015

    Reflecting on today's sermon...

    When you consider Christ Lutheran Vail and the Vail Community:

    What are our Strengths?

    What are our Weaknesses?

    What are our Opportunities?

    What are our Threats?

    In 1 Peter 3:15, Peter says, "15 but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,

    How would you answer these questions:

    Why do I go to church? How does it help me in my life?

    Why do I Pray?

    What do I struggle with and how does God help me?

    We learned this week about a Jordanian Pilot who was brutally executed by ISIS.  Has there always been evil in the world or is this a new thing?  What can the church do?  What should the church do?

    Is there a fundamental difference between the Gospel of Jesus Christ and every other religion in the world?  What is that?